Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Are you supposed to tip stylists in those chain salons like Hair Cuttery, Fantastic Sams, etc?

I will be going to one of these places for the first time and I am unsure. I'd like to tip them for their great service.





Do we tip them? If so, what percentage of the bill is proper?





Thank you.Are you supposed to tip stylists in those chain salons like Hair Cuttery, Fantastic Sams, etc?
Yes you must tip them because if you come back they'll remember you and jack your head up. When I used to get hair cuts (bald now), I usually gave a $5 tip for a $15 haircut. That's kind of a lot, but its my head and my hair we're talking about. They never sent me out of the chair looking like chewbacca so I compensated them for it. If I were you I'd at least give them 20%.Are you supposed to tip stylists in those chain salons like Hair Cuttery, Fantastic Sams, etc?
Sure, just as you would tip someone in the chain restaurants of ';Denny's'; '; Norms'; or ';House of Pancakes';
Yep. Your suppose to tip any hairstylist, even students. Of course, you don't HAVE too.





Around 10 percent.
I tip...each and every time. I usually tip anywhere from 10 - 15%, depending on what was done.
15-20% if you're happy with the work they've done to your hair.
yes. tip should be 10-20% like in a restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment