Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A salon owner charges $50 more for a cut than his stylists.Total for highlights/cut =$300 Do I tip the owner?

Yikes! Thats one pricey salon. I thought where I went was expensive. Highlights and a cut = $140.





But no, generally you do not tip the owners. Thats how I've always been told. You tip the workers, but seeing as how the whole amount goes to the owner, they don't require the tip.





You're paying $300 anyways. Thats a big amount, no need to tip!A salon owner charges $50 more for a cut than his stylists.Total for highlights/cut =$300 Do I tip the owner?
Yes, you should always tip the person who provides the service for you. 20%, as usual.A salon owner charges $50 more for a cut than his stylists.Total for highlights/cut =$300 Do I tip the owner?
There's no reason to ever tip the owner, even if he charges the same price as everyone else or is the only stylist. That's up to you though.
Well.. I guess if he's the one that styles your hair and such.





I guess it's just preference. He does get more than his stylist.. but if he does a really good job I wouldn't mind tipping.
Etiquette dictates that you do not tip business owners.
No that money would be better spent on a good money management seminar.
I sure wouldn't. And I also wouldn't pay $300.00 for highlights and a cut! That's crazy!!!
No, You don't.
only if its good but $300 dollars for one hair cut
no..he owns the place gets most the money his workers make there so i wouldnt
300$ for HAIR? WTF?
no u DONT if anythink tip the styleist
  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment