Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just because a hair salon is good, does that mean its stylists are good, too?

I made an appointment today to get my hair cut at this HIGHLY RATED salon.





However, on this rating site, there is no mention of my hair stylist because she's new.





Does that mean she might do a bad job? I mean, if she got a job a good salon, that must mean she's good, too, right?





Doesn't the owner (who is supposedly this fabulous hair stylist) make sure that the stylist is good before hiring them? How? Does he watch them cut someone's hair, and judge them on that?





I have long, thick, jet black hair that I'm afraid will get butchered, but this stylist sounds nice (I talked to her on the phone) and she has VERY good prices. I don't think I'd be able to afford having the owner cut my hair.Just because a hair salon is good, does that mean its stylists are good, too?
The biggest reason that a salon has a good rating is because of the stylists. If not for them, it wouldn't have a good rating.





I hope I helped! :)Just because a hair salon is good, does that mean its stylists are good, too?
A saloon is rated by its stylists without stylist and hair saloon cant do anything LOL. You said shes new which means shell have a fresh mind on how to cut your hair, and she should be good if she got hired. You can ask the owner or someone else how he/she knows that shes a good stylist.








Hope this helps!
Well a salon is rated by its stylists. If the stylists were bad it would be a badly rated salon.
Yeap, I agree with Alex. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment