Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Protocol for changing stylists at salon?

I live in a small town in the midwest with one nice salon. (The rest are of the Pro-Cuts variety.) The stylist who does my hair initially did a great job but my last two colors have been way off what I told her I wanted. When I saw my last color, I told her I was not happy with it and she said ';Well, we'll get it right eventually.'; PULEASE! I really don't want to go back to her, as it is rather pricey to get something you're not pleased with.





I don't want to have to change salons, as this is the only good one in town. Can you give me advice on the protcol for changing stylists inside the salon? I've worked in salons and know the politics.





Oh, and I know someone will say - Just demand she recolor you until you're satisfied. Again, all I will say is that I worked in a salon and definitely don't want someone who is angry at me to be putting color on MY hair! :)





Advice, please??Protocol for changing stylists at salon?
As a Hair Stylist I will say, you could ask the manager or maybe talk to another of the Hair Stylist, they may have in the salon to have it do for you, due that this is the third time and you don't really want another color process, cause as you know you hair suffer from chemical damage with every colorProtocol for changing stylists at salon?
right now as u donot wanna change ur saloon then go back to her and ask her to change it when they say something then what is ur family doing or ur frnds u can cut their half customers or u can again work there and u do the same with her by mistake or anything u can do say the customers not to com here do not satisfy them as they did it to u


best of luck
find out what day the one you don't want to cut your hair is not at work and go then. Someone else will have to cut your hair.
At my age this has happened over 4-5 times in my life time.. and it is not fun. I feel for you, because beauticians do get offended.





BUT you are paying the bills - you are the boss. Just make an appointment with the other beautician and before you go send a note to your current beautician that you are sorry but you are going to (insert name here) and hopefully there would not be any hard feelings.





Then when you go in, act as if nothing has happened... get in the new beautician's chair and go on with your life.





Remember you are there only a few hours out of the month. But your hair will be with you the rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment