Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Should I switch stylists or switch salons?

I really like the hair salon I've been going to.





I've only been there twice and have enjoyed my experiences their.





The first time I called in a bit of a rush and was scheduled with the only person available. Second time I booked the same person, in hopes to be a regular.





But was slightly disappointed, and a tad jealous of other people at the chairs around me.





This salon has price levels...and I want to switch to someone higher on the rank, but know that their chair is ACROSS from the person I've been to twice.





Should I switch, or just start over at a new place?





Thank youShould I switch stylists or switch salons?
why were you jealous ? Were they getting better haircuts ?





If you like your stylist %26amp; just want to change the cut itself, just tell her.





If you want a different stylist for some reason, just tell her you would like to try the more expensive tart. They don't care, happens all the time.Should I switch stylists or switch salons?
Ooh, its kind of a tricky situation. But, you are paying THEM, so I would go up a level. Your hairdresser is a professional, and she should act like one if you switch. If she does get upset and shoot you an evil glare or whatever, so what? You'll have fabulous hair!





Also, you've only been with her twice, so its not like you have this amazing client-hairdresser relationship, she probably wont even notice/care.





If you are really worried about it, just say something about you wanted to try something different, or your friend reccommended you tried the upper level hairdresser. Make something up. A little white lie.





But seriously, dont stress. Most likely It'll be no big deal!
Or you can try to find out the other ones day off.
i don't mind awkward situations so i'd just up myself a level but if you dislike them i'd say switch salons period.
switch salons

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate all of the information that you have shared. Thank you for the hard work!
    Selecting the right salon and the perfect hair stylist, colorist and other beauty and hair care professional is an important and personal decision for you.

    - hair cutting smithtown, ny

    ReplyDelete