Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Best pick for Hair Salon with reasonable price and excellent stylists?

So in Singapore, it is so difficult to find real good stylist with price charge that don't burn a hole in your pocket. I found mine. Ben Salon at The Arcade (previously stylists from Hair at Works now Ben open his own salon just opposite Hair at Work). All the stylist are pro. I mean real pro when it comes to skills. They give you what you want for a reasonable price and keep you coming back all the time. Please share with me your favourite stylist with magic fingers here!Best pick for Hair Salon with reasonable price and excellent stylists?
My favourite would be a salon at Ang Mo Kio avenue 1 behind Christ the King church.





I always cut my hair there and furthermore it's really cheap as I'm a regular there so they always charge me $10. ('o,') All three stylists are really good. Although I don't live in ang mo kio, I would go there just to get my hair cut as I always leave satisfied. =)Best pick for Hair Salon with reasonable price and excellent stylists?
cool, ill go if i ever visit Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment