Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I need a haircut and color, but last time I was at the salon, the stylists were complaining about . . .?

how certain appointments take a long time. One stylist asked the girl who was doing my hair to cover an appointment for her the next day and she told her that the client wasn't one of those that takes a long time. Then they were complaining about appointments that last two hours or whatever. Because of this, I've been thinking about getting the coloring done there and then going someplace else for the haircut. Or should I just do my own hair coloring and get a haircut somewhere else. I should also mention that I really don't like going to salons - I just don't feel comfortable at all. Plus, I don't like spending a lot of money.I need a haircut and color, but last time I was at the salon, the stylists were complaining about . . .?
I don't think that you should just get part of the entire treatment done because of what they were saying


No offense, but it is their job and they chose to do it


If they disliked it that much, they would find another job


I say just go and get the coloring and cut done at the same place





hope it helped :)I need a haircut and color, but last time I was at the salon, the stylists were complaining about . . .?
Dont dye your hair at home, it can tricky! If you have dyed your hair before at salons, dont expect the same results at home. Try a new place, next time you see someone with really nice hair that you like ask them where they go, and about how much they pay. Dont countine going somewhere that you dont feel comfurtable going. Your spending money to get your hair done, to have great hair that you'll love, and service worth paying for! Also remember you pay for what you get.
ooh, dying your own hair at home can totally backfire... i would get the color done at a place, then get it cut somewhere else if the bizoinkas are complaining about doing their job.! [:
defiantly don't dye your own hair at home, it ruins your hair and it can go very wrong. you are paying for the quality. the stylist's need to suck it up its there job, if they don't like spending that much time on one client they needed to pick a different career. you should try a new place, don't always go for cheapest though the quality may show. my mom is a hair stylist and the usual rate for dying hair is about 35 dollars, and about 20 for a cut. i suggest not paying less then that, or more for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment