Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stylists--help with hair cut at salon-i dont want to go thru another 6 yrs of growin it out?

i have hair about to my butt--but my sides r a little below my shoulders from breakage from ponys etc. i want layers that match them all the way around WITHOUT chunks/strings. last time i had this done she pulled out pieces n cut them short--n i mean short. my so called layers that i said no shorter than my collar was flyin in my nose n eyes-yes i was p.o.ed!!! i curl it everyday so i need blunt ends. how would u cut this? if i pick up the front straight up n snip then take the back n cut the same (straight up) it will be too short. what should i do? what do i say? i hate these people messing with my hair. the last few years ive had my hubby cut my hair straight across. now its at a length i can have a style again.


any tips?


thank uStylists--help with hair cut at salon-i dont want to go thru another 6 yrs of growin it out?
Don't be jaded because one crummy hairdresser left a bad taste in your mouth! Give another one a chance. Let her know exactly what you want and don't be afraid to let her know you're nervous, due to past bad experiences. It'll keep her cautious that she's doing just what you asked for!


I'd recommend some long surface layers in your hair, with some perimeter layers (layers around your face). I bet it would be beautiful!


Good luck!Stylists--help with hair cut at salon-i dont want to go thru another 6 yrs of growin it out?
Go to an advanced education salon. Ask for the highest level Stylist they offer. You cant go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment