Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stylists, Cosmetologists, Hairdressers, Salon Owners.... please help me, I have a few questions!?

Where did you go to school for cosmetology? What did/didn't you like about where you went? What do you think the most important thing is when learning this trade?





The reason I ask -- is because I am currently in school for cosmetology. I attend the Ohio Academy - which is a Paul Mitchell Partner School. I LOVE IT! But the school is far away from where I live... and I was just wondering how important where you went to school really is? Am I more likely to get a job if I attended a ';Paul Mitchell'; school vs. any other as long as I pass State Board?? Do you think that having the Paul Mitchell name will help me to make more money, or do you think that my skills will decide that?





Do you think that only knowing one product line is beneficial or more of an inadequecy when hiring?





Please give me some advice! I need a mentor :)Stylists, Cosmetologists, Hairdressers, Salon Owners.... please help me, I have a few questions!?
it doesn't matter what school you go to as long as you get your LICENCE! that is all that matters. you will still need more training after because in the real world no one does pin curls. malys offers classes, they are located in orange, ca and a couple other places. maybe paul m. taught you some better hair cutting techniques. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment