Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Afro American salon or stylist?

Will be in Houston from this Sunday and I need to re do my weave. I'm happy to go to a salon or have the hair dresser come to my apartment or I can go to her apartment. I'm looking for someone that is professional and can do really good weave's. I'm from the UK and I love the way black women style their hair in the states and I'd like to leave the states with a good hair do. I really like Ciara's or Kelly Rowland's long weave, with the big curls. I'm using good quality Remi hair so I'd like to find someone that can do it justice.Afro American salon or stylist?
Well if you want a Ciara type of weave, you dont want tracks at all, you want ';hair fusion'; its a type of weave that has stands of hair attached to individual strands of your hair. so its virtually trackless. its a little pricey but the quality is out of this world. not to mention you can comb wash and style , even go the salon and have it washed and set without any difficulties. theres no matting (depending on how you care for it) and it lasts pretty long. (3 to 6 months). this is as accutrate as i know i hope it help. try and search out hair fusion to see pictures and visit sites.


Hope i helped, and enjoy ur new doo!


to start you out i attached an article link for you to read up on it. peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment