Friday, January 22, 2010

I went to so called upscale salon $$$ for a body wave and the stylist forgot me?

She left it on too long and burnt my hair. She was talking on the phone. My hair was very long and now I have cut it many times. It has to be cut short several times to get the fried mess off. What can I do to get it to grow faster. I hate my hair this short. It's easier for me long. Thanks for your help. I hate my hair.I went to so called upscale salon $$$ for a body wave and the stylist forgot me?
prenatal vitamins DO work, trust me, at any rate, this should be a lawsuit! Seriously! She should of set a timer, and if she didnt and burned your hair thats unproffestional, she needs to loose her licance and be fired! If i were you i would go talk to the manager or owner of the store and tell them that eather she gets fired and THEY do every thing THEY can to fix your hair or your going to a lawyer, i cant believe that wasnt offered to you, fried hair is hard to fix but it is fixable, nexxus makes a product called Emergency, its EXPENSIVE though for a treatment, but they should of offered you a few of those FOR FREE, and matrix makes this stuff called instacure that is really awsome stuff, my mom fried her hair from coloring it so much and her hair is shiney after about a bottle, i think it sells for about 20 bucks, maybe 30... there are things the salon could of done for you, yes you might of needed a cut but i can imagine it being so bad that EMERGENCY wouldnt of fixed it, i would be at my lawyers office if i were you, obviously you can offord a good salon so you should be able to offord a few hundred bucks for a lawyer, this woman needs her licsance barred!!!I went to so called upscale salon $$$ for a body wave and the stylist forgot me?
prenatal vitamins , and of course free hair care for about 1 year from the crazy stylist who ruined it.
Sorry, but there is really not much you can do. It'll just take time. Those pills and supplements and shampoos, don't really make a difference at all.


But trust me it will not take as long as it will seem


I grew my hair out from damn near bald to my shoulders. It seemed like it took forever! The best thing you can do, is pick out some hair styles you like from the books for you to do when it grows out to that point. That way while you're waiting for it to get as long as you want, you can do some styles you never would have considered before. Spice it up a little, you never know, you might happen on one that really works for you.
Pernatial vitanins. I hope you didn't pay her. I'd picket the place.
Take vitamin E supplements. That helps. Go to GNC, they have special supplements for nail and hair growth. Good luck, and you should slash the tires of the woman that did this.
I ALWAYS SUGGEST DOO GRO. YOU CAN FIND IT IN A HAIR STORE.


I ALWAYS DISCOURAGE TAKING PRENATAL PILLS IF YOU ARENT PREGNANT.
one word: LAWSUIT!!





write a letter to the manager of the salon, as well as to whatever department in your state licenses beauticians %26amp; stylists. maybe even a letter to the editor of your local newspaper! picketing the salon might not be bad either (but you might want to check with the local cops to see if it's legal ... if that's a concern). and then get some hair extensions if you really can't stand short hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment