Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Would you ever go into a hair salon and tell the stylist-do whatever you want!?

I would only do that if i was COMPLETELY bored with my hair and if i knew the stylist.


%26amp; i would trust him/her to make me look my best and do what suites me.Would you ever go into a hair salon and tell the stylist-do whatever you want!?
Nope! I'm the one has to live with it. I'll trust my stylist's judgement to a certain degree if something needs changing, but that's only with someone I've been seeing for a long time.Would you ever go into a hair salon and tell the stylist-do whatever you want!?
Yes. But I'd hope that the stylist would seek my approval for the style they want to cut.
yah but you might end up with spiky or cropped hair.
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment