Friday, January 22, 2010

Can I ask for the ';best'; stylist in a salon if I go cut my hair?

I had been to the JCPenney Salon once and I thought they did an ok job, but the stylist was still a ';student'; or in-training so I was wondering if I can call them and ask what they're recommendations for my type of hair/style. Is it alright to do that? Cause I don't want people at the salon to misunderstand.


And also, if you been to JCP Hair Salon, how was the service for you? would you recommend another place...such as


Mia %26amp; Maxx


Toni %26amp; Guy


Regis Hairstyles








thanks, bluefaerie :)Can I ask for the ';best'; stylist in a salon if I go cut my hair?
i don't think they'll misunderstand if you say it politely;


no offense but can i recommend this (person) to do my


hair this time.Can I ask for the ';best'; stylist in a salon if I go cut my hair?
NEVER GO TO JCPENNEYS. lol I just recently had a horrible experience with them. Not only did she not do cut my hair the way I wanted (I even brought in a picture) but she cut her hand while she was cutting my hair and wiped blood off of my face. I would go anywhere but jcpenneys lol but I live in Ohio so maybe it was just the store I went too. lol Good luck =]
I got one of my haircuts at the JCpenney salon. The lady did it good.


My most recent one was at Regis, i like it a lot more :)





Definately Regis!

No comments:

Post a Comment