Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is it gay for a guy to work as a hair stylist in a women's salon?

No, not all male hairstylists are gay. That's just a stereotype.Is it gay for a guy to work as a hair stylist in a women's salon?
You can be totally straight and do whatever you want. I am sure there are straight women out there working as construction workers. That kind of stuff is all stereotypes. I wouldn't worry about it. Do what you love. Other people don't matter.Is it gay for a guy to work as a hair stylist in a women's salon?
No, why? It is a job, and some people are very good at it.





Hair stylist has been stereotyped as a gay job, but it is far from it.
Only if he's giving a male customer a little sumpin' sumpin' while he's styling his hair (which patch of hair I'll leave up to your imagination...)
I don't live by f*ckin' rules. I do whatever the hell I want.
Not unless hes gay. A job is a job
I'm gay and I would never work as a hair stylist at any salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment