Saturday, January 23, 2010

Should my stylist have told me she raised her price over $30 before I came to the salon?

She is in a salon out of town and I drive 40 mins to go to her.This was my second time.I think she is very good at what she does but I feel it's a pretty huge rate increase.As I was in her chair she mentioned her hair cut rate has gone up about $10 but never mentioned thay color has gone up too.What do you think should she have called her client to let me know of the increase?Should my stylist have told me she raised her price over $30 before I came to the salon?
I don't know about the call before hand - It would have been polite since you have to drive so far, but I would have been ticked if she had me in the chair before she told you that. I would find a different stylist and advise her why you are leaving. - -But that's just me.Should my stylist have told me she raised her price over $30 before I came to the salon?
No, she can't be calling all her clients to let them know of the increase and it was only your second time seeing her. She might send emails in the future. It very hard to find a good hair stylist but only you can decide what's best for you.
She should have told you when you called to make the appointment. My hairdresser changed salons and when I called to make the appointment, she gave me the updated details and new prices that she was charging. I kept her anyways because she is good and worth every penny! It's not fair that she waited until you got in the chair to tell you!
No I don't think she should have called you but the salon should have advised you that they were going to be having a price increase in the following services. And they should have advised you at your last appointment or at the beginning of the appointment you just went to.
well i guess you can consider this is a lesson learned...next time ask..have your prices changed????..before driving across town....but i do believe she should have told you before she started on your hair..or when you called to schedule your appointment
  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment