Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can anyone recommend great hair salons and stylists here in Jackson, Mississippi?

Hi, Can anyone recommend a great stylist or salon in or around Jackson, Mississippi? I would like to find a stylist up to date, and who could give a modern face fitting cut. Someone whom you could just tell ';I will leave it up to you?';, and they would give you a terrific cut. ThanksCan anyone recommend great hair salons and stylists here in Jackson, Mississippi?
She's not in Jackson, but she is in Meridian (about 90 miles down I-20). Her name is Rachelle and I have absolutely fallen in love with what she's done with my hair! Email me if you'd like her number.


As for Jackson, I'm sorry but I don't really know the area that well. I do know, however, that I have received some pretty heinous cuts from these people, so be extremely wary!

No comments:

Post a Comment