Friday, January 22, 2010

Can you sue a salon for a stylist chemically burining your head!?!?

(California)


I need to know if I could sue the salon for the stylist mishap. Basically, she left the dye in too long, left me and my daughter with dye in our hair while she went to lunch...over an hour!


I made a plea and requested my money back from the corp. however, they refused saying: ';We can give you a gift card to repair at a later date'; I also sent a ';Good Faith'; notice, requesting a refund and payment for repair, which was denied!


I have a doctor's letter, stating that: I was seen and Dr. observed blistering lessions throught my entire scalp.


Can anyone help with some advice? Thanks in advance for any...Can you sue a salon for a stylist chemically burining your head!?!?
under civil law , yes . go to small claims court, and file, make sure to have photo's, receipts, medical documentation, and all witnesses. check with your locality for maximum amount you can sue for in small claims, if under 3,000.00 then go to next higher civil court. if to a higher court thewn obtain an attourney to represent, and make sure to include ost wages and legal fees in your damages.Can you sue a salon for a stylist chemically burining your head!?!?
You have to be able to prove that there has been actual damage. That damage has to be quantifiable. Furthermore, that damage has to be due to neglect by the stylist. Then you can sue.
  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment