Saturday, January 23, 2010

When going to a salon/spa for a haircut, is it customary to tip the stylist?

I'm going to go to a decent salon to get my hair cut (for once). Prices are about $40 for a cut. Is it customary to tip above these prices, or is that just at places where hair cuts are like the service minimum ($12-$16)?





http://www.blza.com/shopping/menu.asp





That's where I'm going, if it helps.





Thanks!When going to a salon/spa for a haircut, is it customary to tip the stylist?
yes you tip!! stylist dont make the $40 for your haircut. they make a %When going to a salon/spa for a haircut, is it customary to tip the stylist?
Well if I gave someone a haircut and received no tip I would be a little offended. You should tip 10-15%
it's customary to tip 10 - 20% of the total cost of the service.


for example: if your cut costs $40 then 20% of that would be an $8.00 tip.
no, I never do. I never even thought about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment