Friday, January 22, 2010

I can not find my hair stylist Trent Powell, the salon won't tell me where he went , any ideas?

Salons won't tell you where someone goes when they leave. He was the best hair stylist EVER, but I can't find him in the phone book or by a web search....Is there a database somewhere of hair stylists? If not, why not???I can not find my hair stylist Trent Powell, the salon won't tell me where he went , any ideas?
BLINGO.COM


great search engine plus you can win prizes!I can not find my hair stylist Trent Powell, the salon won't tell me where he went , any ideas?
Thats what sucks when the hairstylist moves and doesn't let you know. Why don't you try www.eBeautyZone.com You can find beauty professionals, like hair stylist. You can even view coupons on it and even look at prices. real cool. Its kinda like their portfolio.

Report Abuse



Try www.zabasearch.com. It is a free people search site and it is the best I've come across. We found someone that we had not been able to find for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment