Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have been a hair stylist for 15 yrs, and want to move to an upscale salon/spa in another area.?

Unfortunately the owner passed away at a salon that I was very happy at, so I had to move. In the process I have lost a large number of clientele, and this new salon is barely bringing in business. I am a very talented hairstylist, and would like to move to a more upscale salon/spa. The problem is, I would have little or no book to bring, and would have to start over again. Do you think it is possible that a place would pay me a salary until I reached that number in commission. Any advise would be extremely appreciated.I have been a hair stylist for 15 yrs, and want to move to an upscale salon/spa in another area.?
Not a stylist but there is website called behindthechair.com and they have stylist that will help you better.

No comments:

Post a Comment