Friday, January 22, 2010

I went to JC Penny salon and he stylist over-processed my hair. Now I have a huge bald spot.?

The salon manager refunded the money and gave 3 free deep conditioner but my hair is still falling off. I had natural hair and the stylist who did it still says he did nothing wrong. It took me 2 years to grow my hair and now I'm going bald. What should I do? I don't think they've done enoughI went to JC Penny salon and he stylist over-processed my hair. Now I have a huge bald spot.?
OMG, you poor thing. No they have not done enough. They need to give you treatments and trims until your hair is at least tolerable and not falling out. You can call the better business bureau and turn them in.I went to JC Penny salon and he stylist over-processed my hair. Now I have a huge bald spot.?
ain't really much you can do! what the h*ll did he do to make ur hair come out! girl, i am sorry for you, just go natural again, til then wear a wig or get REASONABLE tracks. like a very very short style just with a few pieces for fullness.


when my mom was in england the dude washed her hair and then permed it (wet), her sh*t fell out with the quickness, she had a very very short ';2000 halle berry'; look.


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment