Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair stylists or people who work in a salon?

How can I get these curls?





http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/images/鈥?/a>





Also, how can I make the style stay?





I have medium length layered hair.Hair stylists or people who work in a salon?
I'm not a hair stylist but my sister is and she taught me this trick. It works for reeeallly short hair or long. First you have to get a small curling iron. 1/4 inch is best but NO bigger than 1/2 inch. don't clamp the hair down like people think they are supposed to. You need to do small pieces obviously. Hold the iron UNCLAMPPED at the root of the piece you want to curl. Now just wrap it from the root all the way to the tip just wrap it around the iron. Yes, it's a bit more complicated because you have to hold it there, but you are doing SMALL pieces so hold it only about 8 seconds, 10 if your hair is THICK. This is easiest if you split your hair up and pin up half of it, curl that, then let it down and curl the top half. Also I didn't mention, if it is seeming hard to get the root started, twist it once around, then wrap it on the iron. To make it stay, use some hairspray that says max hold or something along those lines, it works best if you spray each piece while it's on the iron. At the end, do a light spray all over the finished hair. I hope I didn't confuse you but trust me it's not hard when you figure it out. This should help.Hair stylists or people who work in a salon?
Works for me..sorry :(

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment