Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is this bad: same salon, different stylist?

I have curly hair, and it is very hard to find someone who knows how to cut curly hair right. I found a salon that has a few people that are good at cutting curly hair, and I've gone to one stylist a few times who does an alright job. However, the last time that he cut it I didn't like it at all. There is another person at the salon who is very hard to get into because he is supposedly the best ';curly hair cutter'; in the area.


I want to go to him, but I would feel bad for my previous stylist, because he would see me going to a different stylist since they work at the same salon.





What should I do? Will the stylist feel bad? Or will they understand. I don't want to hurt his feelings...Is this bad: same salon, different stylist?
well, if you want to not risk that over a mediocre hair cut, its your choice. honestly, you may feel bad, but thats how things are in the business world, and i dont think he would mind too much...if he says anything, just say that its nothing personal, and you really like him, but you want to try something newIs this bad: same salon, different stylist?
well you have to get what's best for you especially if your paying for it and if you really want to know how would the other stylist feel just ask if he would mind. but do what you think is good for you.
I doubt he'll even remember you, i'm sure he cuts too many heads to remember your hair anyway.
not at all
I've done that before. i've gone through three girls in the same salon. I'm not concerned with offending them; I want to look good and get what I pay for. Most stylists will understand.
Just make an appointment with the person you would like to try. You can't worry about hurting the other stylist feelings. They will be okay.
I think because your hair is an important part of your image it is a good idea to go to the one who knows best how to cut curly hair. Maybe this great stylist would be nice enough to let your other stylist watch and learn. Then you could always go back. God Bless!
theyll understand, its just part of the job
the other stylist wont mind... they understand that you need to be happy with your cut so go to the other guy...
its your hair honey. the hair styling business is a service industry thus servicing you. Be polite if your old stylist says anything but the bottom line is, its your hair. I say go for the other stylist and check it out. Theres nothing worse than paying good money and end up paying to look weird!
they other stylist won't feel bad... it's business, i really dont think he cares that much lol. and plus, it's your hair, you choose who you want to cut it. i have very curly hair too, and i know how hard it is to find a curly stylist to cut it like u want it... so i wouldnt worry about it, go w/ the other stylist.
No, it's not bad. It's your money so use the person that's going to give you the best style! I'm never committed to any stylist.

No comments:

Post a Comment