Saturday, January 23, 2010

If you went to a salon and were given a stylist like this, what would u do?

I booked a haircut with a high class salon on park avenue in Manhattan, it cost $100. I havent cut my hair in awhile so I figure I will get a great stylist and splurge.


I walk in and a girl about 19 walks over to me, she looks like your typical hair washer, spanish, frizzy hair,,, she doesnt even tell me who she is, she tells me to sit in the chair, then i realize she is the stylist.. I totally freaked out, she also didnt know what layers meant. I got up and was going to walk out i was so upset. Then she tells me reception can give you another stylist, they did and she was professional.





So would u have done the same? or walked out?


Why do you think they gave me that girl? Im almost certain she was a hair washer and not an actual stylist.If you went to a salon and were given a stylist like this, what would u do?
Expensive salons don't guarantee quality and class. You did the right thing. I probably would've walked out. Hope your haircut turned out nice for the price.If you went to a salon and were given a stylist like this, what would u do?
i would have done the same. i would not trust someone who didnt know what layers were to be cutting my hair. plus, i dont want a 19 year old who cant even do her own hair to do mine. good choice, you never know what kind of cut you may have ended up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment