Saturday, January 23, 2010

I went to a salon yesterday and had the stylist dye my hair mahogany brown. But why is the color uneven?

The color of the strands of hairs on the top (2-4 inches from the scalp) looks brighter than the rest. They all look brown but the ones on the top have a brighter color and are shinier. It's weird, but when I go out and stand under the sun, the color looks even. Is it just the lighting? Oh and someone told me that the color near the scalp area really tends to be more pronounced and brighter than the rest of the hair. The person also told me to give it at least a week, she said that the ';real'; color of the dye will come out only 1-2 weeks after the color application. Is this true? Or do you think that there was something wrong with the application of the dye? Please I need your feedback! Thanks a lot!I went to a salon yesterday and had the stylist dye my hair mahogany brown. But why is the color uneven?
maybe cause the stylist messed up that wasnt a tough one dudduduI went to a salon yesterday and had the stylist dye my hair mahogany brown. But why is the color uneven?
well it can be cuz roots take color faster than the rest of the hair cuz the heat on your head. or another thing if your hair was dyed before and you had roots and it was dyed the roots come out better cuz its virgin hair and healthier and it harder puttin color over color. but after a week or 2 it might blend better...
Have you ever seen someone and all their hair is all one block colour?





It's pretty rare, so don't worry. The hair at the the top of your head will be brighter, lighter, whatever in different lights.





Don't worry about it-- Only worry if it goes green.

No comments:

Post a Comment