Friday, January 22, 2010

Going to a salon to get my brows done. What do I ask the stylist.?

Male Xdresser,Going to a salon to get my brows done. What do I ask the stylist.?
Don't do anything extreme. Since you are male they will probably have to remove more hair to give you a natural looking femine shape. Ask the stylist to give you traditional, natural looking brows. Make sure to ask what will happen as they grow out so you will not be in for any surprizes. Ask her for hints to do it at home if you'd want to do it yourself in the future. I do mine at home with just tweezers and it works pretty well. Be prepared for a little bit of pain. Good Luck.Going to a salon to get my brows done. What do I ask the stylist.?
Just tell them to keep your natural shape, and to clean up the stray hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment