Saturday, January 23, 2010

How much do you think is a fair price to pay for a haircut and blow dry by a licensed stylist at a home salon?

I am an experienced cosmetologist who is starting to do hair from home. I have converted a room to a salon area, including a shampoo bowl, and professional chair. How much would you pay to get your hair cut in this setting, and consider it to be a good price? Please say what you'd consider a good price for a woman, man and child. All cuts include blow dry styling, and my customers always say they love their hair. Thanks in advance! :)How much do you think is a fair price to pay for a haircut and blow dry by a licensed stylist at a home salon?
$10 - $15How much do you think is a fair price to pay for a haircut and blow dry by a licensed stylist at a home salon?
I am a licensed cosmetologist. Ive been doing hair for the past 3 years. My haircut salon price was $40-$50. I also started my own business at home...salon room and shampoo room, retail and everything a salon would provide for you...because I am at home working I decide to bring my prices down for my clients convenience..I charge $30 including shampoo, blow dry and style. My clients are happy with my work and price.
Woman::cut only 12


cut and wash 15


cut wash and style (straighten, etc.) 20 and up


Men:: cut only 8


cut and wash 10


(if you're willing to do a razor blade line-up like my boyfriend gets you'll get more customers, he pays 5)


Child: 5-10 cut n wash (depending on length)





**all in dollars**
well for a price for a typical haircut (not including coloring, etc) i'd say $30ish for women $20 for men and $10 for children. keep in mind how much experience you have- the more experience i'd say the higher the charges. and of course the more work involved the higher the prices.
i say 30 bucks for woman and 15 for men kids 10 maybe?? usually, if i go somewhere and its too cheap, i usually think theyll do a cheap job.





you could always start out at 20 and go up as ur clientele expands.








goode luck!
Women- $50 or $45


Men- $50 or $45


Children-$25





If your good, and you style it nice and stuff i think this price is good





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
The same price at the store salons. Why should it be different because you do it from home, as long as you are trained and licensed?
my mom owned a hair shop out of her house and she charged 8 for all guys cuts and girls ranged from 15 to 20 depening on length and style that they choose...... hope that helps!! ;-)
20 is a little much. It depends on your experience. I would personally say 15 dollars.
$15 to $20 its how much i paid for my cut at the hair salon.
25 for Women


20 for Men


15 for kids....
$$$$$$22.20 plus tip ???
20 bucks
Between 15 and 20 bucks.
$20
$15 - $20
  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment