Saturday, January 23, 2010

Went to hair salon to be come a blonde and well the hair stylist messed up!!?

Ok last July I went to Champers Salon to some blonde high lights in my brunette hair and it was fine. But NOW I want to be a full blonde so I went back to Champers Salon and saw the stylist told her I want to be a full blonde and I want to get bangs and also long layers in my hair (My hair is half way down my back). She said ';Ohhhh well bleach is so bad for your hair I dont think it will be good.'; And me not knowing much about bleach etc. I was like ohhhh then what will you do? She said i think its better to high light all the brown thats still in your hair so blend in with the blonde that you already have and then you will look like an all over blonde. Well to make a long story short.....my hair is MORE BROWN now then before I walked in those doors. And she only put ONE long layer in the back of my hair...I have been upset all night last night and I want to go back there and demand my money back in full... I sat there for 3 hrs and 10 minutes...FOR WHAT??? To be more brown...I wanted to be blonde!!! I also paid $177.00 practically for my bangs to be cut...cuz I got no long layers and brown hair...Please help!! I am so sad.Went to hair salon to be come a blonde and well the hair stylist messed up!!?
you need to demand your money back and go somewhere else.Went to hair salon to be come a blonde and well the hair stylist messed up!!?
You should walk back in there and tell them exactly whats happened, tell them to pay you back and/or give you the bleaching free... if they continue to refuse, tell them thats fine, you'll just let everyone you know just what happened... that usually gets them up and running... because who knows? the girl they messed up on might just be the most popular girl in town... so just try this....
If they won't refund your money just dye it yourself with some store bought hair dye. Its a hell of a lot cheaper and you can get the bleach and ammonia free blonde hair dye if you are afraid of damaging your hair.
go back theere and tell them you want it done again for free, and make shure you get someone else to do it. if your unhappy they should do it again the what my salon does
  • stop pimples
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment