Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where can I find Stylists for my new Salon?

I AM OPENING A NEW SALON ION SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND NEED TO FIND STYLISTS. EITHER WITH OR WITHOUT CLIENTEL. IS THERE A WEBSITE OR RESOURSE I CAN USE TO POST LISTINGS OR FIND THEM???Where can I find Stylists for my new Salon?
try a local cosmetology school and they may be able to help you find help. or try to post listings in classified ads like the local news paper or on a web site like yahoo classifieds.





good luck!!Where can I find Stylists for my new Salon?
use yahoo job site...
I would suggest posting an add in local newspapers. Or you could check with the employment office in your area.


Good luck.
monster.com or the local paper
I would say craigslist...and make sure you post in the los angeles area. Also, you should try local news papers, and posting inside stores close to the area where you are going to have your shop. Oh and you might want to try beauty schools were students will be graduating school. There are some great stylists at the marinello beauty schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment