Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I need somebody to recommend me a good salon or stylist in the Plano, TX area.?

I'm new to the area, and I am looking for THE BEST salon or stylist in the Plano area. I thought it would be pretty easy to find something, but I've found there really aren't any salons that stand out so I definitely need some input and advice to point me in the right direction.





I don't mean to be so picky, I just had really bad experiences in the past. I need a good salon that knows how to color and be up to date when it comes to haircuts and stuff.. Edgy, scene, razon cuts all that kind of thing.. =) Thanks in advance!I need somebody to recommend me a good salon or stylist in the Plano, TX area.?
Toni %26amp; Guy in the mall or at The Galleria is your best bet for what you're looking for. I've been to The Galleria. They have different levels of stylists based on experience. Tell them you want the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment