Monday, January 18, 2010

Does anybody know of a salon where you can give 100% control to the stylist and look great when there done?

I'm looking for a stylist that can look at me and tell me what would look great on ME! I live closer to Hutch than I do to the cities if you have a stylist you know that does this that would be great.Does anybody know of a salon where you can give 100% control to the stylist and look great when there done?
that doesn't exist darlin.Does anybody know of a salon where you can give 100% control to the stylist and look great when there done?
try some high end salons. they focus more on customer service %26amp; clientelle rather than getting you in the chair %26amp; out to maximize their customers by doing the quickest job possible.
Next time you visit LA, try Carlton Hair Internationa in the Glendale Galleria mall. They're the best, trust me, I live in New Mexico and plan trips to LA just to get my haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment